INTERPRO SOLUTIONS, LLC
InterPro Solutions, LLC (“InterPro”, “Company“, “We” or “Our”) respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, or use the EZMax Maximo Mobile Suite (the Applications“).
- Our practices for collecting, using, storing, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in these Applications or in connection with the use of these Applications.
We may collect data, including personal information, about you as you use our Applications or interact with us. This policy only applies to the use of your Personal Data by us or on our behalf.
It does not apply to information that:
- is collected by third parties during your communications/dealings with those third parties or your use of their products or services (for example, where you follow links to third party websites over which we have no control) or
- we collect offline or on any other Company applications or websites.
Our websites, and these other third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
InterPro collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that mobile applications typically make available, such as the operating system and type of device using the Applications and the device location. In each case, InterPro collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the user interaction with InterPro. You can deactivate location services in the settings of the Applications or on your device at any time.
Certain users of the Applications may choose to interact with InterPro in ways that require InterPro to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that InterPro gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. Those who engage in transactions with InterPro are asked to provide additional personally-identifying information, including, as necessary, their first and last name, email address or user name. In each case, InterPro collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the user interaction with InterPro. InterPro does not share personally-identifying information other than as described below. Users can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Application-related activities.
Use of Push Notifications
With your consent, InterPro may send push notification or alerts to the device you use to access the Applications. Such notifications can reach you even when you are not logged in to the Applications. InterPro uses push notifications to send you messages related to the services provided through the Applications. You can deactivate push notifications in the settings of the Applications or on your device at any time. Push notification device tokens and user names are stored on our servers or in our cloud.
Protection of Information
InterPro takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized access, use, alteration, loss, or destruction.
Retention of Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of InterPro’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by InterPro about our Application users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us a user name, we will transmit your user name to the recipients of a message initiated by you.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Application EULA.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of InterPro, our customers or others.
The Application is not directed and should not be available to children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect any kind of personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under the age of 13, do not use the Application or otherwise provide us with personal information. If we become aware that such information has been collected, we will immediately delete such information. If any parent or guardian learns or otherwise becomes aware of a child under 13 years of age using the Application or otherwise providing personal information to us, please contact us.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit
Bill Fahey, CEO
105 Central St.
Stoneham, MA 02180
or via email: