On September 11, 2015, IBM Software released the 22.214.171.124 Feature Pack for Maximo Asset Management
This product update corresponds to fixes for Maximo Asset Management. This document provides information for you to use when upgrading your product to the latest version.
This Feature Pack is exclusively for Maximo Asset Management and should not be applied to any other product.
Although Base Services has an internal version number of its own (v126.96.36.199), when referring to updates, please refer to the version number for your specific product.
· IBM Maximo Asset Manager Scheduler 188.8.131.52
· IBM Maximo Mobile 184.108.40.206
· IBM Industry Solutions > Asset Configuration Manager 220.127.116.11
· IBM Industry Solutions > Nuclear 18.104.22.168
· IBM Industry Solutions > Oil and Gas 22.214.171.124
· IBM Industry Solutions > Service Provider 126.96.36.199
· IBM Industry Solutions > Transportation 188.8.131.52
· IBM Industry Solutions > Utilities 184.108.40.206
· IBM Industry Solutions > Spatial 220.127.116.11
· IBM Industry Solutions > Health, Safety and Environment Manager 18.104.22.168
· IBM Industry Solutions > Maximo Anywhere 22.214.171.124
-Do not apply the 126.96.36.199 Maximo Asset Management Feature Pack if your system has any of the below products and components installed. Verification is ongoing for these products and additional information will be provided when Maximo Asset Management 188.8.131.52 can be applied:
* IBM Control Desk 184.108.40.206 will consume the Maximo 220.127.116.11 Feature Pack and has an estimated planned release date of November 1, 2015:
-Do not apply the 18.104.22.168 Feature Pack if you installed any 7.6 hot fixes after 7/29/15 as they may not be included. If you received any hot fixes after this date, you should not apply the 22.214.171.124 Feature Pack until the first 126.96.36.199 cumulative hot fix is released. At that time, you will need to apply both the 188.8.131.52 Feature Pack and the 184.108.40.206 hot fix. Look to this page for additional information and availability date for this hot fix.
-Check the latest product announcements for the above products to determine the level of Tpae Feature Pack that they support. Additional product coexistence information is available here.
If you employ any of these solutions, please ensure you meet minimum prerequisites prior to applying 220.127.116.11:
IBM Maximo Scheduler 18.104.22.168
IBM Maximo Mobile 22.214.171.124
IBM Industry Solutions > Asset Configuration Manager 126.96.36.199
IBM Industry Solutions > Nuclear 188.8.131.52
IBM Industry Solutions > Oil and Gas 184.108.40.206
IBM Industry Solutions > Service Provider 7.6
IBM Industry Solutions > Transportation 220.127.116.11
IBM Industry Solutions > Utilities 18.104.22.168
IBM Industry Solutions > Spatial 22.214.171.124
IBM Industry Solutions > Health, Safety and Environment Manager 126.96.36.199
– After you apply the 188.8.131.52 Feature Pack and before you run the database update from the Configuration Program (updateDB.bat), update these products to their correspondent versions in the Products section.