It’s easier than ever to realize the full potential of Maximo.
Our newest additions to EZMaxMobile deliver an unprecedented level of functionality, flexibility, and control over your work environment.
Technicians can now perform inspections right from their mobile devices because EZMaxMobile is the only mobile solution that works seamlessly with Maximo Inspection Forms. Work online or offline, and share auto-generated inspection results by email or as printed reports.
Team members can also access advanced mapping technology right from their start centers, search maps, and see full work order information on a single screen.
Maximo Inspections Forms and Mapping are just two of more than twenty IBM® Maximo® modules included out-of-the-box with EZMaxMobile.
Come demo the future of mobile at booth #107.
Download the Brochure
Perform inspections right on your mobile device
- Align Mobile and Maximo: The mobile inspection process is directly aligned with your Maximo business process.
- Work Uninterrupted: Inspection Forms are available both online and offline, allowing users to work uninterrupted.
- Capture More: Standard mobile functionality is included to capture more information and certify inspections.
- Generate Results: Inspection results are auto-generated and can be shared by email or as printed reports.
- Work Orders Made Easy: Selected inspection points can easily be turned into work orders for further investigation.
Access advanced mapping from your start center
- Align Mobile, Maximo and Mapping: Maximo data is displayed right on your map. View all information in one place from your mobile device.
- Integrate with ESRI’s ArcGIS Server: View custom base maps, feature layers and feature data directly from your ArcGIS Server.
- Work Uninterrupted: Mapping is available online and offline.
- Access Driving Directions: Retrieve driving directions with real-time traffic data.
- Drop Pins: Drop a pin on a map to create a new Work Order or tag an Asset.
- Use Heartbeat GPS Tracking: Continuously send your device’s location back to Maximo for tracking.
- Assign Work by Proximity: See your work force on a map and assign work accordingly.
The go-to resource for all things Maximo. Keep up to date on technical issues facing Maximo users and administrators.
Assign jobs in Maximo with just one click, drag & drop work orders, and configure views to match your team’s needs.
ROI information is now available on demand. Instantly create reports and view them on any mobile device.
Create a simple, effective communication channel between your team and your entire customer community.